About

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Why Complete. Absolute. Harmony.?

This blog is inspired by my friend Carolyn A. Hebson. On June 30, 2006 I experience a tragic loss, in which I learned that Carolyn had been in a car accident and passed away. Through the years, I've been trying to think of ways to incorporate her memory into my business some day. On February 18, 2010, I decided to go down memory lane; I strolled upon one of Carolyn's blogs. In her "About Me" section, she wrote about the acronym P.L.U.R. (Peace. Love. Unity. Respect). Upon reading this, I thought about how Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect are four aspects in life in which the human race strives to achieve; once P.L.U.R. is achieved, we reach Complete. Absolute. Harmony. Coincidentally, these are the same initials as Carolyn.

My goal is to ultimately reach Complete. Absolute. Harmony. And I hope others can use this blog to reach Complete. Absolute. Harmony. as well.

I'll be documenting my life from here on out, and hopefully something will come from it. If not for my sake, hopefully it will be for Carolyn's memory.

Thank you for coming and I hope you all enjoy!

Sincerely,
Marina Del Monte

No comments:

Post a Comment